Hi Lacey!!! Guess what? I found your blog and decided to add you to my friends list. I hope you don't mind. Tell me your email address and I'll invite you to my blog. I love your photos! They are so funny.
Hey Lacey this is Chelo. How are you? I met you through shelise, and that class we had WAY back when?? haha These pictures are hilarious! Hope you dont mind I checked out your blog!
5 comments:
I love the pictures. They are so funny. The ones you put on my blog are crsazy funny. My favorite one is still Taylor.
Love ya,
Julie
Man, I am sitting at work just busting up over the "yearbook" photos! They are seriously so dang funny! You guys both look "STUNNING"!
Haha thats so funny, you guys are nerds. You need to teach me all your blogger tricks
Hi Lacey!!! Guess what? I found your blog and decided to add you to my friends list. I hope you don't mind. Tell me your email address and I'll invite you to my blog. I love your photos! They are so funny.
Lonette
Hey Lacey this is Chelo. How are you? I met you through shelise, and that class we had WAY back when?? haha These pictures are hilarious! Hope you dont mind I checked out your blog!
Post a Comment