Hey we just wanted to let you know that it was so good seeing you this past weekend! We love having you guys stay with us. Hope you had a great trip down! We love you guys!
it's about that time isn't it? School starts next week right? I can't believe it's already been a whole summer! I guess it will still be awhile...we wont be home till Christmas! By then we'll be a family of 5?!?!?! scary!
Your back!!!! I loved the picture of you both providing the much needed chin support to the guy! That is hillarious! Man, your hair got way long! See you soon!
3 comments:
Hey we just wanted to let you know that it was so good seeing you this past weekend! We love having you guys stay with us. Hope you had a great trip down! We love you guys!
Love
Trev and Denielle
it's about that time isn't it? School starts next week right? I can't believe it's already been a whole summer! I guess it will still be awhile...we wont be home till Christmas! By then we'll be a family of 5?!?!?! scary!
Your back!!!! I loved the picture of you both providing the much needed chin support to the guy! That is hillarious! Man, your hair got way long! See you soon!
Post a Comment