


Well we started our long trek from Indiana towards home--my friend Nicole and her husband Matt just got married and they were going to be in Minnesota the same weekend we were driving home and so we wanted to go see them.
So we headed up north through Chicago, into Wisconsin, then up into Minnesota.
Although it wasn't as easy as it sounds. We learned to NEVER trust Mapquest!! :) we were supposed to take a left turn which would have taken us straight to Rochester but mapquest must have forgotten that tiny little detail! So we didn't exactly take that turn and ended up in Minneapolis-- 3 hours away! ha ha :)
This ended up to be a very good mistake for 3 good reasons! 1. MALL OF AMERICA 2. MALL OF AMERICA 3. MALL OF AMERICA!!! (That place is crazy) It also worked out perfectly because my friend and her husband were going to be up there later that day anyways and so they just came up and met us there. We had lunch together and had a lot of fun and then we continued our journey westward.
But wait I left out a very important detail---since we were at the mall we decided what better of a time to buy a GPS. That thing works miracles--I don't know how we ever lived without it! :)


It was really interesting to watch everything change as we went from state to state.
Indiana
Wisconsin
1 comment:
I have to laugh because when I was in middle school I did a report on Mall of America and how it was my dream to go there! That's crazy you went there! I am jealous! I guessed you guys "totally redeemed yourself" by getting a GPS to get to the right destintation! Anyways love the pictures and I am jealous of your fun adventures!!
Post a Comment