We took a trip to Enterprise and visited all our family and I just thought these pictures were cute of Jordan and the kids. He's a good little uncle!! :)
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! How cool. I love blogs! We will for sure have to keep in better touch, and this makes it pretty easy. Hope you're doing well!
Hey guys! Looks like you're back home to Utah as well. Feels good doesn't it??!! We never realized how much we missed it. Hope everything is going great!
3 comments:
Cute pics lacey! That was fun wasn't it?!!!!!
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! How cool. I love blogs! We will for sure have to keep in better touch, and this makes it pretty easy. Hope you're doing well!
Hey guys! Looks like you're back home to Utah as well. Feels good doesn't it??!! We never realized how much we missed it. Hope everything is going great!
Post a Comment