Love the hair color but I have already told you that and Jord it looks like you need to get in a little more shape but those church ball games can be intense! Can't wait till you guys are back in Utah!
Thanks Jordan, I never looked at it that way. Shane is going to excel in sports if that's true. He'll probably lead his team in Technical Fouls too, again, like his dad:) Jaren's excited to go golfing with ya when we come home. Take care and see ya soon.
5 comments:
Jordan the important thing is you won. Lacey I think your hair looks good dark. It looks good on you.
Love ya,
Julie
Hey we miss you guys, when will you be back? take care
I knew there was something different and it's your hair color! I love it! Best color I've seen on you!
Love the hair color but I have already told you that and Jord it looks like you need to get in a little more shape but those church ball games can be intense! Can't wait till you guys are back in Utah!
Thanks Jordan, I never looked at it that way. Shane is going to excel in sports if that's true. He'll probably lead his team in Technical Fouls too, again, like his dad:) Jaren's excited to go golfing with ya when we come home. Take care and see ya soon.
Post a Comment