
Well since Lacey and I are moving to Indiana for the summer we decided to get a blog so that we can keep up with all of you and so that you can know what is going on with us. Anyways, about a week ago I went in for surgery on my shoulder. I had an MRI about two weeks before my surgery that showed that I had some torn cartilage in my right shoulder. Dr. Nakken did my surgery and as he was taking out the cartilage he saw that I had also torn part of my bicep muscle and labrum. So when you see the pictures that have a rope in them, thats where he sewed me up! The other pictures show where he took the cartilage out of my shoulder.
Well for the first three days after my surgery I couldn't really sleep that well and the Loratab didn't really help me. It acutally made me throw up a few times. A week has passed and I am feeling a lot better. I still have a lot of pain, but its a lot more manageable. I am hoping that I will still be able to throw next year.
Lacey and I are pretty excited about going to Indiana. We are leaving here in about a week or so and we should be back around the end of August. I sold a little bit last year in St.George and did ok. It was a good experience. Knocking doors is not the funnest thing to do but there are a lot of skills that I can learn that will help me through out my life. Plus its going to be a great time for Lacey and I to be out on our own and learn a lot of things by ourselves. We just finished the semester and are excited that we are done. Anyways this is our first blog and we hope that we can keep you all posted a lot more often!
Lacey and I are pretty excited about going to Indiana. We are leaving here in about a week or so and we should be back around the end of August. I sold a little bit last year in St.George and did ok. It was a good experience. Knocking doors is not the funnest thing to do but there are a lot of skills that I can learn that will help me through out my life. Plus its going to be a great time for Lacey and I to be out on our own and learn a lot of things by ourselves. We just finished the semester and are excited that we are done. Anyways this is our first blog and we hope that we can keep you all posted a lot more often!



No comments:
Post a Comment